CANCELLATION AND WAITLIST POLICIES
- You may cancel your class reservation up until 12 hours before the class by logging into your account or calling the front desk. Reservations cancelled after this window will be charged.
- Reserved spots that do not show within 5 minutes after the start of class will be given to waitlisted clients. Your reserved spot will still be charged.
- In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable workout for everyone, clients (with or without a reservation) will not be allowed into the studio after 5 minutes past the class start time.
- Waitlisted clients should still show up at least 5 minutes before class. While this does not guarantee your spot in class, any available spots will be given in the order in which waitlisted clients sign up. Waitlisted clients who do not secure a spot in class will not be charged.
- If someone cancels prior to the class, waitlisted clients will be automatically added and receive an email confirming their spot in class. Waitlisted clients added into a class that do not show will still be charged for the class.
- No cell phones in the studio
- As a courtesy to fellow Exceeders and your instructors, please keep conversations in class to a minimum. If you have breath to chat, you’re not working hard enough!
- Please secure your belongings in the digital lockers upstairs or in the locker rooms. Exceed is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
OPEN GYM SESSION POLICIES
- Only bring water onto the training room floors. All other drinks and food are not permitted and should be tossed before entering the training rooms.
- Please make an effort to share equipment and space with other clients and trainers. Return all equipment, mats, towels, etc. to its proper place.
- Wipe down equipment after use. Athletix wipes are provided on all training floors.
- Individual use of cardio equipment (treadmills, rowing machines, bikes, climbers) is limited to 30 minutes.
- *UES ONLY* Clients may use the Open Gym service from 10:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri and 11:30am-7pm on Saturdays and Sundays.